Wednesday, July 28, 2004

We Have a Schedule

I just talked to my contact at Temple - Fox Chase and she said the insurance company approval for my transplant went through, so Lisa starts prep work tomorrow, is scheduled to start her harvest on 8/5, and I'm scheduled to start my "conditioning" on 8/12. There are things that could delay this, but this is now a likely scenario. I also am going in tomorrow to talk to my oncologist for the results of my test and to get a calendar, etc.

While I must admit to some degree of nervousness as the actual transplant approaches, I know that in virtually every regard, sooner is better.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Justin,
Not sure if we know eachother or not but i'm your cousin mary's daughter Liza. I have had medical issues in my past and i can definitely tell that your attitude and approach is the best i've seen or heard of. You are sure to get better even faster than doctor's predict. That's My prediction anyway. Welcome to the trenches. Hope you don't stay in them long,

love, cousin Liza

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin, and Jody -it's Merry Dorean. I was happy to see you the other day Justin. I'm praying for you. Your writing is good to read - it encourages me, to see the love in your life. Thanks and blessings- Merry

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home