Sunday, September 19, 2004

Day 30

I don’t have much to report. Friday was OK, but not great, Saturday was better, and today, Sunday, was even better (most of the day). I’m starting to feel a little worse and more fatigued here in the evening. Maybe I tried to do too much today, even though it wouldn’t seem like a lot if I described it.

Tomorrow, I’m scheduled to get my PICC removed and a new Hickman catheter implanted.

I’ll let you know here if anything big comes up.

Feeling pretty good,
Justin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's your email address? The one I have in my system is no longer active. Jenny and I have been thinking about you and following your blog.

jeb & jenny
jebblair@yahoo.com
jennyb59@yahoo.com

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin!

It looks like I can stop over Thursday night (with or without Lisa). I will give you a call on Thursday to see how you are feeling before I stop in.

Hope you are feeling well.

Thinking about you,

Marie

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home