Monday, September 13, 2004

Day 24

Sunday and Monday, Days 23 and 24 were pretty similar to Day 22 in that I have not been feeling bad at all and have been able to eat, but also have had a pretty high level of fatigue most of the time. I am grateful to be feeling pretty good and for not getting fevers, but I think there has been a part of me that was hoping I would feel a little stronger every day, and I’m not noticing that. So once again, I’m realizing this is a long process and I need to be patient. I really am grateful that I’m doing as well as I am and that I’m at home and not in the hospital.

Sunday, I finished my Vancomycin, which is the antibiotic I’ve been taking twice a day intravenously for several weeks to clear up the MRSE infection I got in the hospital. I’ll be interested to see if I feel any better after stopping it, because the doctor said it can cause fevers and lack of appetite.

Hanging in there with your help,
Justin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin,

I got a chuckle out of the "license" story Lisa told. :) I hope to see you when I am up in PA in October. You remain in my thoughts and prayers each day. I am glad you are in the comfort and care of your home and family. Take care and see you soon.

Love
Kirstie

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home