Friday, September 24, 2004

Day 35

Wednesday, Day 33 was one my best days in quite a while; I had a bit more energy all day.

Thursday, Day 34 started out well, I was in at the clinic for a couple of hours in the afternoon which kind of wore me out, and was pretty tired by evening. My blood counts were down a little, but they say the counts never just go steadily in one direction, and the counts are still looking good. It appears my weight loss is slowing as I only lost 2 pounds during the week instead of 5 or more. The doctor is OK with it, but the PA is concerned and wants me to keep track of what I eat. The doctor also said that the loss of appetite could be a mild form of graft vs. host disease (GVHD).
WBC – 5.3
Hgb – 11.3
Plt – 227

Today, Day 35 is back to a lower energy than Wednesday or Thursday, but still not too bad. I’m starting to wonder if I’m seeing improvement week to week instead of day to day (which I really can’t see).

Well, today is 5 weeks post transplant and I’m still home and doing well.

Love,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home