Monday, September 27, 2004

Day 38

Today is Monday, Day 38 and I’ve had 3 relatively good days in a row. Not only that, but I’ve been able to get in walks outside for about 15 minutes on each of those days.

If things continue to go as they have where there isn’t much to report for each day, I may spread out these updates even more. In other words, you can assume that no news is good news. However, please don’t forget about me because I feel like I really need your prayers and positive thoughts. I don’t take them for granted and I express gratitude to my God every day.

Hoping the good days continue while knowing that some won’t feel so good,
Justin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justin,

Glad the good days are outnumbering the "feeling not-so-good" days. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. See you soon.

Love,
Kirstie

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin,

It was so good to see you last week and to know that you are doing so well.

I talked to the priest--you can sit wherever you feel comfortable in the church. I am going to appoint one usher to get you a chair and put it where you want. That will be my brother, Brian. It's a large church, so I feel pretty confident you'll find a secluded spot. It really means a lot to me that you are coming to see me get married.

I hope you continue to feel well--I'll be thinking of you and praying for you. Say hi to Jodi for me.

Love,

Marie

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Justin-
If we see you at Aunt Morna's this Sunday after church, we'll really know that you're doing well! (We'll be in town for a wedding.)
love-
Max (and Jane)

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home